RCA Victor BBL 1211
The collaboration between Maestro Luis Arruda Paes and piston player Zezinho Da TV, is also (as far as I know) the newest album by the famous Maestro.
Three singers: one lady and two gentlemen are also participating:
Jorge Rodrigues (fx. 2)
Décio Cardoso (fx. 5
Marly Shirley (fx. 10)
A quck search for Marly Shirley on Memoria Musical revealed that this one song she is singing on is her complete (known) discography.
The same result I have obtained when searching for Jorge Rodrigues, while, on the other hand, Décio Cardoso has released also a 78 rpm.
Anyway, the participation of any Zezinho is always a good sign and you can rightfully expect high quality music.
Check it out by listening to:
01. Cadência do Brasil (Denis Brean / Osvaldo Guilherme)
02. Confidência (Raul Sampaio / Benil Santos) Participação: Jorge Rodrigues
03. Amor e Paz (Tito Madi)
04. João Valentão (Dorival Caymmi)
05. Stella By Starlight (Ned Washington / Victor Young) Participação: Décio Cardoso
06. Caravan (Duke Ellington / Irving Mills / Juan Tizol)
07. Tonight (Leonard Bernstein / Stephen Sondheim)
08. Lição de Twist (La Leçon de Twist) (G. Mengozzi / Lucien Morisse / D. Gerard)
09. Jalousie (Jacob Gade)
10. Quem Eu Quero Não Me Quer (Raul Sampaio / Ivo Santos) Participação: Marly Shirley
11. Jezebel (Wayne Shanklin)
12. Holiday For Strings (David Rose)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos