About Maestro Waldemar Spilman and this releasea I can tell you that:
1. This album presented today is, as far as I could find out, unlisted
2. There are two listed albums by Waldemar Spielman. One is from 1956 and the other from 1959.
3. This album is, according to the serial number, released in 1959 or a short time after.
4. There is an unsigned text on the back cover, mostly explaining the compositions themselves.
– I guess not…
Of course, you don’t have to wait for next New Year’s Eve to dance to:
01. Pra fazer nosso Samba (Vicente Paiva)
02. Samba (Ary Barroso)
03. Derniére Rêverie (Augustin Lara)
04. Expresión (Waldemar Spilman)
05. Unchained Melody (Hy Zaret / Alex North)
06. The tender Trap (Samy Cahne / James Van Heusen)
07. Have Lips, will kiss in the Tunnel of Love (Patty Fisher / Bob Roberts)
08. Baby Face (B. Davis / H. Akst)
09. Voando Para New York (Waldemar Spilman)
10. Na Cadência do Samba (Luis Bandeira)
11. Who (Otto Harbach / O. Hammerstein II)
12. My Heart belongs to Daddy (Cole Porter)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos